Added by Freedom of Information Team on 05 May 2017 at 10:06
Psychoactive Substances Act
1. How many people have been arrested under this law since the Act came in last year?
2. How many were charged?
Synthetic cannaboids made Class B drug
3. Since the above were made a class B drug earlier this year how many people have been arrested for possession of it?
4. What is the total number of arrests in relation to synthetic cannaboids?
5. How many of those have been charged?
1. A total of 16 people have been arrested under the Psychoactive Substances Act.
2. Six people were charged.
3 - 4. We have identified two arrests in relation to synthetic cannabinoids. Both arrests were for possession.
5. One person has been charged.
FOI reference: 353/17.
Date of request: 10.03.17.