Added by Freedom of Information Team on 15 June 2017 at 14:17
Could you please send me contract information relating to Banking Services, Audit Services and Card Processing Services. If you do not understand what each of these mean please see below:
1. Contract Category: Please see select from the categories provided; Banking Services; Financial Audit Services; Card Processing Services
2. Existing Supplier Name for each contract
3. Contract Description: Please do not just state two to three words can you please provide me detail information about this contract and please state if upgrade, maintenance and support is included. Please also include the modules included within the contract.
4. Annual Average Spend for each contract
5. Contract Duration: What is the duration of the contract please include any available extensions within the contract.
6. Contract Start Date: What is the start date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
7. Contract Expiry: What is the expiry date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
8. Contract Review Date: What is the review date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. If this cannot be provided, please provide me estimates of when the contract is likely to be reviewed. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY
9. Contact Details: I require the full contact details of the person within the organisation responsible for this particular contract.
10. Notes: Please provide me with any further information with regards to this contract this could include any contract extension available as well as information on renewals or plans for future tenders.
Can you please input the information within the spread sheet attached? Sometimes emails with attachments will get stopped by spam filter and you may not be able to view the attachment. If this is the case please download the form from the following link:
Please find the requested information in the attached file. Information and contacts relating to our procurement and tendering processes can be found on our website. I have provided a link for ease of reference.
FOI reference: 566/17.
Date of request: 26.04.17.