Added by Freedom of Information Team on 12 August 2016 at 10:09
1. Please advise the total staff headcount that are employed directly by Avon and Somerset Constabulary, with each part-time employee counted as one employee. Please exclude all temporary agency workers from this figure.
2. Please identify each supplier that Avon and Somerset Constabulary has a contract with to supply temporary agency workers.
3. Please identify:
(a) the type of contract that Avon and Somerset Constabulary has with each of these suppliers (preferred supplier list/ framework/ etc. If framework, please indicate
(b). which - e.g. MSTAR/ YPO/ Panel London/ Pan London/ NPS All Wales/ Crown Commercial Services/ etc; and
(c). whether this is on a neutral/ master/ hybrid vender model, or the lot number.
4. Please advise for each contract identified within (2) above of:
a. the current end date of the contract;
b. the date(s) that any break clause(s) can be enabled; and
c. the length of time of any extension that can be enabled.
5. Please advise of the full name of the main contact at Avon and Somerset Constabulary who is responsible for the main (or majority of the) contract(s) identified within (2) above, together with their:
a. job title;
b. telephone number;
c. email; and
d. full postal address, inc postcode.
6. Please identify all suppliers that Avon and Somerset Constabulary has sourced a temporary agency worker from - but does not have a contract with - from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016.
7. For each temporary agency supplier (either a. contracted as identified within (2) above; b. non-contracted as identified within (6) above; and c. all workers Avon and Somerset Constabulary has sourced directly), how much has been spent on each supplier (or directly), from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016?
1. The total staff headcount as at 31 May 2016 was 5,959 employees.
2. The information requested in question 2 and question 4(a) has been considered and I am not obliged to provide this information as it is exempt from disclosure under Section 21 of the Act relation to information that is reasonably accessible by other means. The contract information for temporary recruitment can be found on the Avon and Somerset Police and Crime Commissioner’s website. I have provided a link for reference.
3. MSTAR Framework 653F – Neutral Vendor, Matrix SCM.
4. The contract has a four year duration (fixed no extension mechanism) running from 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2018.
5. The relevant contact is Stephen Hodgson, Head of Procurement(firstname.lastname@example.org). His contact details can be found under the contracts information on our website along with the full postal address for police headquarters can be found on our website. I have provided the relevant links for reference.
6+7. Please find the information in the table below. Please note Reed Specialist Recruitment Ltd were the contracted supplier before Matrix SCM Ltd.
Name of Agency
Matrix SCM Ltd
Reed Specialist Recruitment Ltd