Added by Freedom of Information Team on 27 April 2016 at 13:27
1) Who is the Property/Estates manager
2) Do you use an agent to manage the estate/assets and if so who
3) Who is the Finance Officer not the Chief Finance Officer
I am unsure of the title for the person I am looking for but I know the Chief Finance Officer for Avon & Somerset is Julian Kern.
In this case if you could answer the other two questions that would be great.
1. Within Avon and Somerset Constabulary we have two roles:
Head of Estates – D. Harley (Developing strategy and advising the Force and the PCC on property matters)
Asset Manager – J. Sumner (Asset acquisitions and disposals and managing property related income- leases/licences etc )
2. We do have retained property advisors. These are currently – Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP – Bristol.
FOI Ref: 381/16
Date of Request: 08.03.16