Added by Freedom of Information Team on 09 March 2015 at 10:43
1. How many complaints of racism has your force received by (a) an alleged victim (b) a fellow police officer, or (c) a third party in respect of racist comments or behaviour by a member of your force? Please give figures for the 2013/14 financial year.
2. How many officers have been disciplined as a result of these complaints of racism and what was the result of that disciplinary action?
3. In relation to the last five incidents which fell within the remit of Q2 please state any words or phrases that were deemed to have been racist.
1. Victim Complainant - 43
Police Officer - 2
Third Party Complainant - 0
2. For the financial year 2013-2014 no officers or staff members were disciplined as a result of complaints of racism.
3. This question is not applicable.