Added by Freedom of Information Team on 01 November 2016 at 13:38
- Does you force use spit hoods/guards on people?
- If not, has it ever used them in the past, or does it have any plans to use them in the future?
- If so, how many times have spit hoods/guards been used by your force in the last five years?
- How old were the people they were used on?
- How many of these people have been identified, either before or since, as suffering from mental health problems?
The Constabulary does not use spit hoods.
No information relevant to your request is held.
FOI reference: 1165/16.
Date of request: 20.09.16.