Added by Freedom of Information Team on 31 May 2016 at 15:43
1. Please disclose the full terms and conditions of employment, and full job description of the Force Medical Officer.
2. Please highlight his or her full Role Purpose, his or her principal accountabilities, whether he or she prepares detailed reports for the Head of HR together with recommendations regarding medical retirements, Injury on Duty applications, reviews and deferred pensions.
3. Please also disclose whether he or she prepares medical appeal papers for PMAB, and whether he or she reports on adjustments to the earning capacity of Police Officers , retired on ill health grounds or Injury on duty.
4. Please disclose whether he or she obtains permissions from Police Officers or former Police Officers for access to OHU files and other medical information in order to facilitate the processes of medical retirement, injury on duty award applications and pension reviews, and whether he or she by way of disclosure maintains confidentiality throughout the above processes and insuring the Force's integrity at all times.
5. Does he or she liaise directly with other Police Forces, NAMF and the HO on all ill health issues.
6. Under Knowledge and Experience necessary for the post, apart from his or her Medical Qualifications, what other skillsets are required, and what knowledge of the Police Pension Act 1976, the Police Pensions Act 1987, PIBR 2006, RIPA 2000 are required.
7. To whom does the post holder report.
8. Under the post holders framework and boundaries, what level of knowledge and experience is required of the Data Protection Act?
FOI Ref : 636/16
Date of Request: 25.04.16