Added by Freedom of Information Team on 23 February 2016 at 10:26
Could I please receive details of every Sexual Risk order application made to a court since 2013.
Could these please provide details of:
1) The reasons the application was made
2) The restrictions on the individual applied for by police
3) If the order was granted by magistrates
4) If the order granted by the court included any amendments to the police application
5) Whether the individual had been convicted of a sexual offence at the time of the application.
We have made two applications for sexual risk orders since their introduction.
Q1. The applications were made on the basis that it was believed that the individuals posed a risk to the public.
Q3. Both applications were granted.
Q4. This information is not held.
Q5. Neither individual was convicted of a sexual offence at the time of the application. If an individual was convicted of a sexual offence, they would not be eligible for a Sexual Risk Order.
FOI Reference: 156/16