Added by Freedom of Information Team on 28 April 2016 at 13:55
1. In the financial year, April 2015 to March 2016 ( to date) how many times were mobile speed cameras sited on the Bristol Road, Wraxall. ( layby close to Wraxall Primary School).
2. How many NIPs were issued as a result of such activity.
3. What was the top three speeds captured / recorded during this period. The purpose for this request is to seek to evidence the need for a School crossing patrol, North Somerset Council are currently believed to be planning removal of the funding.
1. Between April 2015 and the end of March 2016 we have attended this location 16 times.
2. Over this time period we have detected 355 speeding offences.
3. The three top speeds were 48mph, 48mph and 49mph.
FOI ref: 436/16
Date of Request: 18.03.16