Added by Freedom of Information Team on 27 June 2016 at 15:20
1. How many reports of thefts of nitrous oxide you have had in the last year (or most recent timescale). Or how many canisters/what volume this was if that's how you measure it?
2. Any data you have showing this crime over the last 10 years
3. If available, what type of institutions these were taken from? (ie, hospitals, dentists, vets)
4. How many of these were recovered?
1. In the last year we have identified 1 report of theft of nitrous oxide.
2. We hold records from 2008, we have identified 1 additional theft.
3. Both the thefts were from hospitals.
4. We do not record this information.
FOI Ref: 774/16
Date of Request: 02.06.16