101/999 calls, Online Incident Forms and Social Media 2019-2020
Date of request: January 19, 2021
- Please state the number of 999 calls received by your force’s control room in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020. Please breakdown the number of calls by calendar month.
- Please state the number of 101 calls received by your force’s control room in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020. Please break down the number of calls by calendar month.
- Does your force have a website facility for the public to report crimes and incidents? Please indicate if it is the Single Online Home system.
- Please state the number of online crime/incident submissions received in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020? Please break down the number of submissions by calendar month.
- How many webforms did your force receive in total from the public via the force website (total of all contact including crime/incident reporting and general contact etc) in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020? Please break down the number of emails by calendar month.
- How many posts in total were made by the public on your force’s social media channels in the period 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2020? Please break down the number of responses by calendar month and by platform eg Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- What platform does your force use to manage social media contact with the public?
- Does your force have the ability to manage all public contact (voice, text, social media, email, webforms and instant messenger/WhatsApp) in one platform and is it auditable?
Please find below a breakdown of the number of 999 calls, 101 calls, online crime submissions and webforms received by the force between April 2019 and October 2020
|999 calls||101 calls||Online crime/
Avon and Somerset Constabulary does have ability to report crime and other incidents via our police website. It is designed and owned by our strategic digital services team and is not part of Single Online Home.
Please find below the number of social media posts that were uploaded to social media platforms between April 2019 and October 2020. These have been further broken down by platform.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary use ‘Hootsuite’ to manage social media contact with the public. There is currently no ability to manage all public contact on one platform