Commissioner’s Community Action Fund
The Commissioner’s Community Action Fund (CCAF) is funded by the Police and Crime Commissioner for Avon and Somerset.
The Commissioner’s Community Action Fund enables communities to come together and tackle issues in their local area relating to the priorities set out in the Police Crime Plan.
What is the grant criteria?
When reviewing your application, Trustees will be looking to ensure that:
- bids evidence value for money and be realistic and deliverable with any financial dependencies clearly identified
- supporting comments from your local police team or other organisations are included
- grants will be awarded with the aspiration of equitable coverage across the force area
Who can apply?
Community and other local voluntary organisations in the Avon and Somerset police force area.
What value can you apply for?
Grants of up to £5,000 are usually awarded.
What will this grant not support?
- Expeditions or trips
- Replacement of statutory funding or salaries
- Bursaries or scholarships
- Projects outside Avon and Somerset
- Building costs are given a very low priority
How to apply for a CCAF grant
The Commissioner’s Community Action Fund is currently closed.
Applications need to be received by:
- 31 July (decision to be made in September)
- 30 September (decision to be made in November)
- 30 November (decision to be made in January)