Forgotten password?

Create Community Alerts Account

Claim for Compensation

When damage has been caused to your premises or property by officers, you can make a claim for compensation.

Ways to make a claim

You can register your claim by using any of the methods below. However to avoid duplication, please submit your claim using only one of the methods.


For help in completing the form, email:

or telephone 01278 646600

Related documents

  • Word icon Claim for Compensation Form - Word
    Last updated: 18 January 2019