Make a Freedom of Information Request
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 gives a general right of access to all types of recorded information held by public authorities. These requests can be made through this form.
You should not use this service if:
- you are requesting information about yourself or another person
- requesting a copy of a leaflet, recruitment brochure or press release
- you are asking us to explain a policy, decision or comment on a policing issue
This form takes about 5 minutes to complete.Start now
Before you proceed with your request, check if we have already published the information you are looking for by searching:
- Previous Freedom of Information Requests answered in the last two years
- The Publication Scheme for a range of information we regularly publish, such as policies and procedures, annual reports and financial information
Other ways to make a freedom of information request
- By letter - include your name, address and description of the information you are requesting. Go to our Make an Application page for further details.