Report a crime or incident
If you have been a victim of a crime, or have witnessed a crime, use this form to report it.
You should always call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, if the crime is in progress or if the suspect is detained.
This form takes about 15 minutes to complete.Start now
To fill in this form
You need to provide as much information as you can about the incident, including if possible:
- Personal details of the victim, if this is not yourself
- Details of the crime or incident
- An estimation of the date, time and location the incident occurred
- Witness and suspect details
- Serial or identifiable numbers for stolen or damaged items
- Mobile phone IMEI number, if applicable (can be found on the phone's box)
- Photographs of stolen or damaged items
Other ways to report a crime or incident
- Report by phone – call 101
- Report in person – visit a police station