Request a civil disclosure
Solicitors, insurance companies and representatives can use this form to request a disclosure for a civil proceeding. If you are acting on your own behalf, you must submit a court order to request a disclosure.
Disclosures will not be made until investigations are complete and will be made at the discretion of the Chief Constable.
If the information requested could lead to a breach of confidence, you may be asked to provide a court order. In some cases we will apply to vary the court order.
This form takes less than 5 minutes to complete.Start now
To fill in this form
You will need:
- name of client or insured party
- proof of your insured parties consent ready to upload - insurance companies only
- details of the legal proceedings
- court name, reference and dates
- details of the incident, including vehicle registration numbers of all parties if known
Once you have submitted the form, you will need to make a bacs payment of £110.16 to:
- PCC for Avon and Somerset
Account number 29530598
Sort code 60-80-06
Your request will be processed once payment has been confirmed.