Request a disclosure
Solicitors, insurance companies, regulatory bodies and representatives can use this form to request a disclosure for a legal proceeding or a fitness to practice process.
If you are acting on your own behalf, you can make a subject access request for your own information. If you are seeking third party information, you must submit a court order.
Disclosures will not be made until investigations are complete and will be made at the discretion of the Chief Constable.
This form takes less than 5 minutes to complete.Start now
To fill in this form
You will need:
- name of client, insured party or organisation
- proof of your insured parties consent ready to upload - insurance companies only
- details of the legal proceedings
- court name, reference and dates
- details of the incident, including vehicle registration numbers of all parties if known
Your request will be processed once payment has been confirmed.