There is 1 related update to this story
We’ve charged 16 people in connection with a protest held in Bristol city centre on Wednesday which impacted on the M32.
All 16 people are due to appear at Bristol Magistrates’ Court on Friday 19 July.
They have all been charged with wilfully obstructing a public highway and have been bailed to appear at court on Friday, with conditions not to enter the city centre unless to attend court.
The following people have been charged:
- Imogen Phillips, 20, of Warsash, Southampton
- Edward Lawrence Surridge, 53, of Tangmere Road, Chichester
- Elliott Cuciurean, 21, of Dorset Avenue, Cheltenham
- Christelle Blunden, 37, of Tremona Road, Southampton
- Timothy Andrew Miller, 37, of Imperial Avenue, Southampton
- Helen Miller, 42, Imperial Avenue, Southampton
- Jane Augsburger, 54, of Summer Street, Stroud
- John James Boxshall, 51, of Lower Church Road, Weston-super-Mare
- James Brown, 54, of Magdalen Road, Exeter
- Sue Jones, 54, of Creech St Michael, Taunton
- Melanie Phelps, 55, of Beach Road, Kewstoke
- Madeleine Wakeling, 22, of Ham Street, Glastonbury
- Theo Garfath Gibelin, 24, of no fixed address
- Michael Jones, 54, of no fixed address
- Klaudia Van Gool, 54, of Cornwall
- Benjamin Misrahi, 23, of West End, Stroud