Forgotten password?

Create Community Alerts Account

Police Certificates for Visa Purposes

When applying for a visa to live or work overseas, you may need a police certificate. The application process may vary depending on the country you are applying to.

ACRO issues Police Certificates to people who want to emigrate to, or obtain a visa for, a number of countries including Australia, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, New Zealand, South Africa or the United States of America.

Visit the ACRO website to apply for a Police Certificate.

What if I need fingerprints for my visa application?

If the country you wish to emigrate to requires fingerprints for your visa application, you can book an appointment through the Fingerprinting Services page.