Ensuring that cyclists and E-Scooter riders are aware and following legislation for safe usage in the City Centre.
- Information packs and sheets handed to e-scooter riders advising of legislation
- Focus on food delivery riders and enforcement of cycling laws where manner of cycling has been dangerous or inconsiderate.
- Focus on food delivery riders using motorised vehicles parking in inappropriate spaces and driving on pedestrian spaces.
- Joint working with BANES council for enforcement
- Joint working with VOI scooters, reporting anti-social riding on scooters
Tuesday 1st June, 2021
Database created for riders of scooters seen riding dangerously or inconsiderately. Officers pulling over riders and giving words of advice where safe to do so.