Skip to content

Drink driving

We take drink driving very seriously.  If you have concerns that someone you know may be drinking and driving, please report it at the time if possible or as general information giving the name/details of the driver and the registration/make of the vehicle.  You can make the report via 101 (999 if ongoing), via an online report or by contacting Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?