Annual statement of accounts
The website for the Avon and Somerset Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) has all the documents relating to our annual accounts.
Statement of accounts year ended 31 March 2023
The Chief Constable is required by The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015, to publish its draft Statement of Accounts to include the first 10 working days of June in the public inspection period.
We hereby give notice of a delay to the publication of draft accounts and exercise of public rights Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015.
In accordance with the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 as amended in 2022, notice is hereby given that the draft Statement of Accounts for the 2022/23 financial year for the Office of the Chief Constable accounts has been delayed due to the resourcing allocation of the finance department throughout the statement preparation period.
Actions are ongoing to complete the draft accounts as soon as reasonably practicable and the period for the exercise of public rights will commence once they have been completed.
Chief Finance Officer
Links to the final statement of accounts for the previous five financial years are published below.
- 2020 – 2021 Chief Constable’s Statement of Accounts (PDF)
- 2020 – 2021 The Police and Crime Commissioner for Avon and Somerset Statement of Accounts (PDF)
- 2020 – 2021 Chief Constable’s Audit Opinion (PDF)
- 2020 – 2021 Chief Constable’s Audit Certificate (PDF)
- 2020 – 2021 Auditor’s Annual Report (PDF)
- 2020 – 2021 Public Completion Notice (PDF)