Gender Pay Gap
Since 2017, all UK organisations employing 250 or more employees must publicly report on their gender pay gap.
The gender pay gap shows the difference in average earnings between all men and women in an organisation.
As part of the new regulations, as of April 2018 employers are required to:
- publish their median gender pay gap figures
- publish their mean gender pay gap figures
- publish the proportion of men and women in each quartile of the pay structure
- publish the gender pay gaps for any bonuses paid out during the year
To find out more about the new regulation and the gender pay gap on GOV.UK .
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2021 (PDF)
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2020 (PDF)
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2019 (PDF)
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2018 (PDF)
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017 (PDF)