Multi-agency safeguarding arrangements
Avon and Somerset Constabulary now has the responsibility to deliver statutory duties to safeguard and promote the wellbeing of children, as required by Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018.
As core safeguarding partners, we are committed to the transformational journey to improve local safeguarding arrangements and ensure we improve outcomes for our most vulnerable children, families and communities.
The below documents set out multi-agency safeguarding arrangements across the Avon and Somerset region:
- Bath and North East Somerset Community Safety and Safeguarding Partnership Arrangement (PDF)
- Keeping Bristol Safe Partnership – Local Arrangements 2019-20 (PDF)
- North Somerset Safeguarding Children Partnership (PDF)
- Somerset Safeguarding Children Partnership (PDF)
- South Gloucestershire Children’s Partnership (PDF)