Forgotten password?

Create new account

Gypsies and Travellers

If you are treated badly or are being discriminated against because of your gypsy or traveller background, then you may be a victim of hate crime.

How do I report hate crime?

We take reports of hate crime very seriously and will deal with your complaint efficiently and effectively. To report you have been a victim of crime fill in the Report a crime or incident form, call 101 or visit a police station in person.

If you feel there is an immediate danger to your safety or the safety of your home, you should call 999 immediately.

Gypsy and Traveller sites

There are many traveller sites throughout the Avon and Somerset area,your local authority are responsible for managing encampments on council owned land and will provide a point of contact if you are experiencing any issues. You can search for your local council's website using this search engine from