Forgotten password?

Create Community Alerts Account

How to make a complaint

If you feel dissatisfied with the conduct or behaviour of a police officer, member of police staff, or special constable then you can make a complaint. You can also complain about police policies, strategies or general standards.

Ways to make a complaint

You can register your complaint by using any of the methods below. However to avoid duplication, please submit your complaint using only one of the methods.

To access complaints information in alternative formats visit the IOPC website.

Deaf, hard of hearing

The video below has been produced by the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) and explains in BSL how you can make a complaint.