Leave site

Other information for people who are deaf or speech-impaired

Other ways you can contact us or find the information you need if you are deaf, hard of hearing or have impaired speech.


Video transcript

If you want any other information on the Police Link Officer for Deaf people (PLOD) scheme or there is anything else you think we may be able to help with, contact us.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?