We’ve charged a 66-year-old man following a collision in Cheddar.
Michael John Dolman, of Bailiffs Close, Axbridge, has been charged with five offences following a collision involving a car and a pedestrian on the B3151 on 23 October.
The pedestrian, a man in his 60s, suffered suffered head injuries.
He’s charged with:
- Driving without due care and attention
- Driving a motor vehicle after refusal of grant/ revocation of licence on account of disability
- Failing to stop after a road accident
- Failing to report a road accident
- Driving a motor vehicle without third party insurance
He was released on police bail and is due to appear at Bath Magistrates’ Court on 15 January.