Six men have appeared in court charged with drug offences following a proactive police operation.
An investigation led to a warrant being executed at an address on Rosewell Court, Bath on Thursday (28 November).
Those arrested appeared at Bristol Magistrates’ Court on Saturday (30 November) each charged with two counts of possessing Class A drugs with intent to supply.
- Terry Fogarty, 48, of Cornwall Road, Tottenham, London
- Brian Gillies, 50, of Rosewell Court, Bath
- Orlando McGregor, 28, of Kitchener Road, Tottenham, London
- Andrew Peter Nott, 45, of Cornwall Road, Tottenham, London
- Frank John Reeves, 21, of Baron Road, Dagenham, London
- David Sika, 20, of Tudor Road, Edmonton, Enfield, London
Fogarty, McGregor and Sika were all remanded in custody pending an appearance at Bristol Crown Court on 3 January. Gillies, McGregor and Nott were released on bail and are due to appear at the same court on the same date.