Neighbourhood police have now submitted a fixed penalty notice for a man who visited three pubs in North Somerset when he should have been self-isolating following his return from holiday abroad.
The 35-year-old from Portishead was still within the 14-day self-isolation period when he visited the Poachers and the Old Mill in Portishead and the Royal Oak in Nailsea on Saturday 19 September.
He was subsequently confirmed as COVID positive and has now completed the period of self-isolation required following a positive test.
- Please only call 999 in an emergency. If you need to call our 101 service, please consider whether you can report online instead via our online reporting tools.
- Visit our dedicated COVID-19 page for links to all the latest news on policing services.
- Visit GOV.UK to read the Government’s advice on COVID-19.
- See Government advice for staying at home, for households with possible COVID-19 infection and social distancing to protect vulnerable groups.
- Visit the NHS website for hygiene advice and advice on calling 111.
- For advice on mental health, visit the Every Mind Matters website.