Leave site

Report a bailiff

If you have outstanding debts, your creditor may instruct a bailiff (‘enforcement agent’) to help them get their money back.

What powers do bailiffs have when visiting my home?

For information on dealing with bailiffs and your rights, visit GOV.UK.

Report threatening behaviour

If you are being physically threatened by a bailiff , call 999 immediately.

How do I report a bailiff?

If you feel a bailiff has forced entry into your home, damaged your property without authority, or threatened you with violence, a criminal offence may have been committed. 

Report a bailiff

You can make a report about a bailiff:

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?