Leave site
Skip to content

Report drug dealing and use

If you suspect someone is using, dealing or growing drugs in your neighbourhood, report it to us.

When reporting drug dealing, growing or use, try to provide any:

  • names
  • addresses or locations
  • ages or age ranges
  • number plates, makes and models of any vehicles involved
  • details as to why you suspect drug dealing, growing or use

Report concerns about illegal drugs

Drug use support

Local Substance Misuse Services are extremely effective and are delivered by the local Drug and Alcohol Action Teams (DAATs):

The Home Office and the Department of Health provide information and advice through the Talk to Frank website.

Report concerns about county lines

‘County lines’ is the name given to gangs and organised criminal networks who move illegal drugs out of bigger cities and into smaller towns. Victims are often intimidated, exploited or threatened with violence.

Find out how to report concerns about county lines.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?