Report harassment and stalking
Harassment can be any repeated behaviour that is unwanted and makes you feel threatened, scared or upset.
You could be a victim of harassment or stalking if someone is:
- following you, watching you or spying on you
- persistently contacting or attempting to contact you
- sending unwanted gifts
- publishing a statement or other material about you, pretending to relate to you, or appearing to originate from you
- monitoring you online (internet, email or social media)
- loitering in any place (whether public or private)
- interfering with your property
If you feel a person’s behaviour is putting you in immediate danger, you should call 999 straight away.
If you are being stalked or harassed, contact us:
Guidance and support
Stalking and harassment can have serious consequences on a victim’s physical and mental health. Support is available: