Leave site
Skip to content

Family court disclosure

Information held by the police for purposes of public and private law family proceedings can be requested from us. 

To make a request for disclosure of information for use in family court proceedings, you will need:

  • your contact details
  • details of the information sought
  • a copy of any court order which directs disclosure from the Constabulary

Send the above to us by:


You will need to provide the fee of £100, before any work is undertaken. 

Use our family court disclosure payment form to pay for your request.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?