Skip to content

Coronavirus (COVID-19): the policing response and what you need to know

Service unavailable

Our ‘Provide an update to an existing crime report’ service is currently unavailable until Thursday 11 February 2021.

If you need to contact us, or update an officer about an existing case, call 101.

For general enquiries, complete our general enquiry form.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?