Leave site
Skip to content

Drink/Drug Driving

If you are concerned about someone who may be drink/drug driving in your community, you can report your concerns by ringing 101/999 (if urgent) , via Crimestoppers online or by ringing 0800555111.  You can remain anonymous and your information may save a life.


  • 7 January 2024

    We are grateful to members of the public who have recently reported concerns in relation to drug/drink driving.  This is then used as intelligence to direct patrols.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?