Farm Watch is a free scheme which operates in a similar way to a Neighbourhood Watch scheme. The scheme is run for, members of the farming community and is supported by the police.
The aims of the scheme are to:
- Increase the prevention and detection of farm related crime
- Increase community engagement between individual members, the police and other farming related groups
- Reduce the fear of crime in your community
- Increase public confidence in the police and other involved agencies.
- Join the Farm Watch Scheme
- To join the Farm Watch Scheme or to find out more information, email email@example.com.
- You can also contact your local Rural neighbourhood community officer, who will visit & sign you up to the scheme.
- Adding your details to our Farm watch system, will provide you with mobile text alerts of any current incidences or suspicious activity within your local area.
- Free signage for entrances & gates.