Forgotten password?

Create Community Alerts Account

Vehicle Special Order for Carnivals

Vehicle Special Order (VSO) applications are administered by the Vehicle Certification Agency, an executive agency of the Department for Transport

What do I need to take part?

To find out if you require a Vehicle Special Order (VSO) for carnivals, you can download the VSO flow chart.

Before you apply for a VSO, download the VSO Checklist and Guidelines.

Important: You will need to ensure that your towing vehicles and carts are fully compliant with Construction and Use Regulations or, if you need a VSO, what you need to do to comply.

Further information

View the carnival handbook and vision presentation to help you prepare your vehicle entry for carnival.

For more detailed information, email or write to:

Vehicle Certification Agency
1 The Eastgate Office Centre
Eastgate Road

Related documents

  • Word icon Carnival Application Form
    Last updated: 18 September 2019
  • PDF icon Carnival Information Pack
    Last updated: 18 September 2019
  • PDF icon Carnival Safety Inspections letter
    Last updated: 06 September 2018