Forgotten password?

Create new account

Contact Us

In this section

There are several different ways you can get in touch. However, before you do, you might find the answer to your enquiry in our advice or services sections.

You should always call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if the crime is in progress; otherwise please call us on 101.

Contact the Police and Crime Commissioner

The Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) has responsibility for ensuring that our Constabulary is efficient, effective and fair.

You can visit the Police and Crime Commissioner's Website to find out more about about the role of the PCC, the latest news from the PCC's office and how to get in touch.

See Also