Apply for a Speed Indication Device
Organisations can fill in this form to apply for a Speed Indication Device (SID) or Vehicle Activated Sign (VAS) from the Road Safety Fund.
Read the application guidance before completing this form.
The form will take about 25 minutes to complete. Make sure you have everything listed below before you start, as the form cannot be saved and completed later.Start now
Before completing this form, you need to contact your local authority to obtain permission for a sign to be placed at your location.
To fill in this form
You will need:
- details of your local authority contact
- evidence of the need for a SID or VAS
- details about your organisation and its activities
- details of the project and the costs involved
- details of how your project meets the criteria of the Road Safety Fund
- details of how you are able to comply with the conditions outlined in the application guidance