Leave site
Skip to content

Report public disorder

Someone whose conduct in a public place is likely to cause, or intends to cause harassment, alarm or distress to anyone present, could be committing a public disorder offence.

A more serious offence of public disorder may be committed if there is intent to cause anyone present to believe that violence is imminent or likely to be provoked.

Immediate danger

Call 999, If there is an ongoing incident of public disorder and there is an immediate risk to the public or property.

Report a public disorder incident

Ongoing anti-social behaviour

If you have reported a persistent problem to the council, police or housing provider and feel action has not been taken you can request an Anti-social Behaviour (ASB) Case Review.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?