Leave site

Support for victims of child abuse

Child abuse includes physical, sexual and emotional abuse and is a serious offence.

If you are a child or young person who is worried or upset about something, talk to an adult you know well and trust.

Support groups

  • ChildLine
    If you do not have anyone you can talk to, you can call ChildLine for free. You can talk about any problem and there will always be someone there to help you.
  • First Response Bristol
    If you need support with parenting or you think your child needs help from children’s services in Bristol, you can get in touch with First Response.

Report child abuse

Report concerns about a child to us.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?