- Report a Crime or Incident
Report a crime to us online using our crime reporting form or report anonymously to Crimestoppers
- Missing People
The steps to take when you discover someone has gone missing
The varying degrees of assault and reporting an assault
Types of threat, threats to kill and how to report threats
Speed limits and what to do if you have been caught speeding or received a Notice of Intended Prosecution
- Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
The role of the neighbourhood watch and how to get involved
Find out what is happening in your area and get involved.
- Two charged in connection with Becky Watts case appear in court
- Horse Watch launched across Avon and Somerset
- Family statement following development in Becky Watts investigation
We’re backing a campaign to raise awareness of doorstep, online and telephone fraud and how to prevent it.
In just one year 452 people were killed or seriously injured on our roads. To help reduce this number we're running a free course for drivers.
Whether you have 5 minutes or 55 minutes, there are a few simple steps you can take to deter burglars.