View details of recent misconduct outcomes:
PC Jedd Perry
20 January 2023
A misconduct hearing was held for PC Jedd Perry, which resulted in an allegation of gross misconduct being proven against him.
A panel, led by a chair who is independent of policing, decided the sanction should be dismissal without notice. The hearing concluded on Friday 20 January.
We issued a press release following the conclusion of the hearing, while the full outcome of the hearing is attached to this page.
- Misconduct outcomes 2022 (PDF)
- Misconduct outcomes 2021 (PDF)
- Misconduct outcomes 2020 (PDF)
- Misconduct outcomes 2019 (PDF)
- Misconduct outcomes 2018 (PDF)
- Misconduct outcomes 2017 (PDF)