Forgotten password?

Create Community Alerts Account


Excessive noise from noisy neighbours, loud parties or commercial business (such as pubs, clubs and factories) for example, can cause disruption and distress which can affect your quality of life. 

How do I report noise issues? 

You can report noise issues to your local council who have specialist teams in place to deal with such cases.

Your council's website will offer further guidance and explain the full criteria around noise complaints. 

Find the website for your local council on 

Noise as an anti-social behaviour issue

If the noise issue is ongoing and is causing you distress then this may be managed as a case of anti-social behaviour.

If you are being affected by anti-social behaviour and are in immediate danger, call 999.

To report on going anti-social behaviour fill in the Report a crime or incident form.

For more information and advice visit our anti-social behaviour page.