Leave site

International Child Protection Certificates

If you are a UK national or have previously lived in the UK and want to work or volunteer with children overseas, you might require an ICP Certificate.

The Criminal Records Office (ACRO) issues ICP Certificates, which check if you have a criminal history and provide details including relevant conviction and non-conviction data.

What if I need a Police Certificate to emigrate?

When applying for a visa to live or work overseas, you may need a Police Certificate for Visa purposes.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?