Forgotten password?

Create Community Alerts Account

Lost and Stolen Firearms and Shotgun Certificates

Stolen certificates

If your firearms certificate has been stolen, call 999.

Lost certificates

If you lose your certificate then we can provide a replacement at a small cost.

    To replace a lost certificate, you need to:

    1. Report the loss using Report My Loss and take note of the reference number. There will be a small charge for this service.
    2. Use the Request a Replacement Firearms Certificate form to request a new certificate and make a payment. You will need the Report My Loss reference number for this form.

    If your firearm has been lost or stolen, call 999.