Forgotten password?

Create Community Alerts Account

Visitors Permit

Applications for a visitor's firearm or shot gun permit should be made to the Sponsor’s local Chief Officer of Police using Form 107.

Who can be a sponsor?

  • a private individual, or
  • the representative of, for example, a club, shooting syndicate, country estate or national shooting organisation

Applications should be made at least 6 weeks before the permit is required.  

Related documents

  • PDF icon Form 107 Visitors Permit
    Last updated: 22 December 2016